Brightening Lives Activities
Brightening Lives Activities are simple ways for Bright Horizons employees and families to make a difference in their communities by collecting or creating essential items for children and families experiencing a crisis.
Here’s how to make a difference:
Before your Brightening Lives Activity
- Check our map to see if there is a Bright Space agency near you.
- Review the agency’s site for information about the program and their needs.
- Do they have a wish list? Use that as a guide when choosing your Brightening Lives Activity.
- Contact the agency.
- Discuss their needs.
- Use this form to guide the conversation.
- Communicate with the Foundation about your event by emailing email@example.com.
- Spread the word!
- Click on the activities below to customize a poster for your event, or create your own.
- Tell people about your event on social media.
After your Brightening Lives Activity
- Thank everyone who participated in this activity.
- Create certificates of appreciation for those who went above and beyond.
- Tell us about your event (how many people participated, how many items you collected) by emailing the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share the results of your activity on social media and/or BrightNOW.